Valley Center Bowl Reopening Process and Procedures
Opening Date June 12, 2020
Keeping you Safe
- Our bowling area, sports bar, billiards, arcade, and café areas are all open
- All staff members are screened before they start work each day
- Our staff is required to wear masks while inside the center.
- Gloves are also required for our kitchen, bar, wait, and customer service personnel
- Customers are to wear masks whenever they are moving throughout the common areas in center; however, while exercising (bowling) or while in their bowling area, or seated at one of the tables for eating and drinking, they may be removed.
- A limited number of guests will be allowed in the center and on the lanes to allow for social distancing.
- Every other lane will be used for bowling, which provides 11 feet of distance between families/ groups.
- Reservations are encouraged
- Each lane can accommodate up to six people
If you have a family up to 10 guests, please reserve your lanes ahead of time because we have limited areas where two lanes may be used together and separated on each side by 11 feet from the next family or group.
- Restrooms and all frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day
- Hand sanitizer stations are throughout the center and in the arcade areas
- Staff will be on hand to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Plexiglass has been installed at all customer service areas including the bar area where drinks are made
- All food items are delivered in one-time use containers with no self-service areas
While you are bowling – keeping safe:
- Every other lane will be used to keep you 11 feet away from next customer
- Each settee area has plastic between the settee areas for your comfort and safety
- You may order food and drinks from your bowling area by using the Virtual Waiter, and we will deliver them to your lanes when they are ready.
- All bowling balls, shoes, tables, settees, and touch screens are disinfected after each use.
- The staff will leave a card with their initials on the table in the bowler’s area notifying you that your lane(s) have been disinfected.
- Each lane will have several different weights of disinfected bowling balls when you arrive to your lane.
- All rental shoes are disinfected and will be placed in a basket for you to carry down to the lanes.
- When you are finished bowling you may leave the rental shoes in the basket on your lanes, and we will retrieve the basket and disinfect the area and all equipment as outlined above for the next guest.
COVID-19 Safety Policies for Guests and Employees
Valley Center Bowl Guests
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to others with symptoms, please do not enter our facility today.
- If you are within the class of persons considered to be at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19 or if you live with any such person, we recommend that you do not enter our facility today.
- Please practice safe social distancing measures during your visit with us today. Please keep six feet between yourself and others, including our employees.
- We encourage you to wear a mask while visiting our facility. However, for safety reasons no masks are required once in your bowling settee area and while bowling.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout our facility. We encourage you to wash or sanitize your hands regularly.
Valley Center Bowl Employees
- If an employee feels sick, has any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to others with symptoms, they are asked to please stay home.
- If an employee is within the class of persons considered to be at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19 or if they live with any such person, they are asked to please take extra precautions.
- Each employee must undergo a daily symptom assessment at the start of the employee’s shift.
- Practice safe social-distancing measures at all times while on Valley Center Bowl premises. Please keep six feet between yourself and others.
- Unless alone in an enclosed office, employees must wear a mask at all times. Also, employees must wear gloves at all times if they work in a department designated by Valley Center Bowl as requiring gloves.
- Wash hands frequently and rigorously. Also, please regularly utilize the hand sanitizer locations available throughout the facility.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.